Don’t spend thousands of dollars on a general degree just because that is what everybody else is doing. Challenge what is normal. Consider your goals and your dreams and only take steps that will actually help you reach those goals and dreams.
Seth Bolt, NEEDTOBREATHE member, from his book “Breaking Out of a Broken System” (via coffeebooksandjesus)
1. Abolish the words fat and skinny from your vocabulary.
2. Refer to your body as a landscape, for a landscape that has peaks and troughs and imperfections is natural, and yet still beautiful. So is your body.
3. Chuck out those beauty magazines.
4. Stand naked at the mirror, acknowledge your bad areas. Then, each day, say something positive and realistic about them.
5. Don’t work out with the goal to lose weight, work out because you should treat your body like a temple. It is literally only existing to benefit you - treat it right.
6. Always wear sexy underwear, just for you. Because you feel good in it.
7. Join a yoga class, meditate, sit in the sun. Your mind plays a determining factor of your self worth. Only let it think positive thoughts.
The Seven Commandents of Body Love. - cudah (via perfect)
(Source: cudah, via tea-woman)
Let me bring you a thing back
- blond= male
- brunet=male or female
THINGS I NEVER KNEW.
(Source: ardentesxvoix, via landslidelandon)
Look at children. Of course they may quarrel, but generally speaking they do not harbor ill feelings as much or as long as adults do. Most adults have the advantage of education over children, but what is the use of an education if they show a big smile while hiding negative feelings deep inside? Children don’t usually act in such a manner. If they feel angry with someone, they express it, and then it is finished. They can still play with that person the following day.
The Dalai Lama (via lazyyogi)
Tonight I was praying and got called out. “Is your desire for ministry greater than your desire for Me?” Major conviction. Thank you God.